Fly Tying
FishDragon

March Flies from the Vice

Tied up some dry flies. Di some material experimentation. I didn't have any winging material, but, I had some waste 20lb white backing, I unpicked the fibres and it was lovely and translucent.

dryfly_zpsd5fa5f20.jpg

And it floats

floatingdryfly_zpse9590aa0.jpg

I tied up some non articulated musky and pike stuff over the last couple days. Mostly a prototype fly I came up with that now needs some testing. After that Ill start making them for a local shop. For some judge of size these are on 5/0 Mustad 34007 hooks and are about 7" long. Ill post the link for the SBS in the SBS Sub Thread. I still need a name for it..any ideas?

SAM_1253_zps9b7e6c00.jpg

SAM_1256_zps82657452.jpg

I tied up some non articulated musky and pike stuff over the last couple days. Mostly a prototype fly I came up with that now needs some testing. After that Ill start making them for a local shop. For some judge of size these are on 5/0 Mustad 34007 hooks and are about 7" long. Ill post the link for the SBS in the SBS Sub Thread. I still need a name for it..any ideas?

Those are some sweet ties... I like the orange creamsicle the most..

flyfishinjam

Here is my nice summery garden setting bench. Feel free to drop by anytime and tie some salties.

That, my friend is a fine mancave for tying. You best be careful on the invites. You may not have enough chairs and table space for all that show up with thier tying kits and I like a lots of elbow room. Those are some nice ties too. 2 or 3 could flip flop over into my kit.

Those are some sweet ties... I like the orange creamsicle the most..

Thanks Cheech! The orange and white or orange and grey is a good color combo. In the musky casting world they call the combo hot whitefish. I try to mimic the colors the casting guys use. Less R&D on my end! By the way..your site is awesome and flies are even cooler.

Chewbakka the pike slayer them are great Ben

I like it! I can call it chewy! Especially since thats what the pike will be doing lol.

Sweet Looking Flies

Thanks!

Tying SIMULIID (S)...

UV2RISINGBFA-1-_zps58cd42ce.jpg

UV 2 RISING BLACK FLY ADULT - Morgan/Variant - TMC 101, #12 - #16...

PT/TB

Thismornings work on the 'bench'...Pretty messy rushed stuff but should fish okay!

P3202049_zps187a10d9.jpg

Made some neater minnows 2/0, and one on a b10S

P3202052_zps8c470f5c.jpg

Then those messed up minnows i cleaned up a bit...lets go wax the dolphin.

P3202148_zpsd37d6075.jpg