Fly Tying
professori

Tie what you can with this

Ok, I sent my flies on Tuesday and I just got home today to find my package that I sent in the mailbox, returned to me with a note that I have to repackage and fill out a form. Sorry, I will repackage and fill out the form and put tem backbone he mail.

Did mine ever make it there?

Blane

Yup, - updated in the first post. Waiting on Margretann and Sjo and Qballs. I hope they make it before next week. I am leaving for a 2 week fishing trip on the 30th.

So here is my plan. On Saturday, I will package up all the flies I have and get them in the mail to everyone who got theirs in on time. I will keep back a set for each of the late comers as well as everyones address. When the late ones arrive, I will send them a complete package and mail the three missing flies to everyone else. It seems a fair way to get this swap over and keep most folks happy (I hope). If you didn't send me a recipe for your fly (and if you still remember what you tied, send it to me [electronically in a pm is easiest for me]). I will post pictures with recipes (if they have one) once they are all in.

Sounds great to me. I am anxious to see how everyones imagination works. Thanks again for a great swap and I wish you all the best on your trip.

Sorry folks, this weekend waas taken up with emergency surgery (nothing life threatening , but damn painful anyway) and so the packaging and mailing didn't happen. Will jump on it asap. Well, "jump" might be too energetic right now.

Sorry folks, this weekend was taken up with emergency surgery (nothing life threatening , but damn painful anyway) and so the packaging and mailing didn't happen. Will jump on it asap. Well, "jump" might be too energetic right now.

So you had a toenail that got badly infected? You need to start airing out your waders more...

This swap has dragged on long enough. Packaging and mailing out today. Margretann's arrived June 2. Waiting on Sjo, but will forward these when they make it. Posting pics and recipes in the next couple of days.

OK folks, the pics are posted in a new thread. http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=73932 It took me a lot of agonizing, as the quality of ties is truly exceptional, but I have settled on netabrookie as the recipient of the muskox patch. It will go into the mail tomorrow. Thanks all for your participation and your patience with my delay. I am proud to be part of this community of exceptional artists.

Thank You I have been wanting some musk ox for a while now. All the flies looked great to me and I am really glad that I joined in on this swap. Thanks for hosting this Professori, it was a lot of fun.

Take Care,

Tony