Fly Tying
professori

Tie what you can with this

Got mine inthe mail today. They look great. Thanks to everyone for their fine work.

Enjoyed my first swap on this site. Hope tp join more soon.

Ken

Got mine today, Netabrookie wins for sure in my mind... the pics were posted a few days ago so I looked at them there, but in pictures you always lose some of the overall impression of the fly. Even looking back on the picture now you can't really understand the abdomen he tied. (Not a rip on your pictures Prof, just the medium...) I just held it for like 5 minutes today marveling at the simplicity and beauty of the abdomen.

It's amazing all the takes that one can do with just a few materials, so many different ideas and uses for each material. Great group of ties folks!!!!

Blane

Mine came in the mail today. When I got home this evening my wife was grinning like a possum because she knew how anxious I was to see every ones flies. Natedubay, that is quite a compliment and I thank you very much for it. I think all of them are really neat and they are going to look great hanging on the wall with the rest of the swaps I have been in. There is a lot of talent and creativity exhibited in all the flies and I hope there is a similar swap in the future.

Take Care,

Tony

OOPS!!! I forgot to mention the main man in this event. Professori, thanks again for hosting such a great swap.

Take Care,

Tony

I got mine today also and I am very impressed with each and everyone Tony is right about the talent and creativity by all in this swap and is very well derserved with winning as that abdomen is awesome I'm going to be getting a few of these wet next week for sure and thank you so much for hosting Professori it has been a pleasure

Got my set out of the mail box today. Very interesting how different the flies are from the same material. This was another fun swap. I hope we do it again. Thanks Professori for hosting.

I also got mine today. Ditto what has already been said. Kudos to natabrookie for winning the prize and hats off to the swapmeister for a well-run swap.

I cannot believe how incredible all of the flies are ... hope everyone can find something to throw my sz 2 Saline Solution at haha. I did the pattern based on shrimp I have seen

One left to report in and we are done! Great swap everyone, you all made this an easy swap to run. Thanks and let's do it again a bit further down the road. Maybe we could take the materials from a popular or well known fly (think gold ribbed hares ear for example) and tie any fly you wish with those materials except a gold ribbed hares ear. Lots of ways to approach the idea. I will let you all know when (if) this idea matures.

The musk ox hair came in the mail today. Thanks a bunch Professori. Now to attempt some muskie flies... Its been fun and hope to do it again.

Thanks everyone and Take Care,

Tony