Fly Tying
Travis Bille

Pet Hair Swap

Haha it might be kind of frightening to see whata you would get from a "self hair swap"

especially if your body hair looks like it does in travis's avatar! looks like some some good streamer material

I am ok with making it an even dozen. It is up to the swap-miester though.

I'm going to keep it at nine so there is no confusion with changing numbers. But I am savings spots in the next pet hair swap that im planning on doing, preference goes to people that wanted in on this one and didn't make it. Margaret Ann, I will save you a spot next time

I'd be interested in the next one too. I'd always wanted to make up a fly using the hair from my Irish Terriers.

I'd be interested in the next one too. I'd always wanted to make up a fly using the hair from my Irish Terriers.

I'll keep a spot for you

I've created the next breakthrough in streamer fishing with my fly. It appears to have mange, so all the big browns used to seeing properly tied baitfish patterns will look at it and see a cripple and smash the heck out of it.

Honestly though, this is probably the slipperiest material I've tied with. I have a pile of flies that didn't make the cut, alot of them because I suck at gluing the eyes on them, so if the mangy baitfish proves to be a hit, I'll have a good stockpile of cross- eyed, diseased looking flies.

I know I'm not part of this swap, but I'm hoping to be in the next one and started working on a fly anyways. Dubbing dog hair is a pain.

I tied up this Ausable Wulff Variant.

post-47808-0-24349200-1368208772_thumb.jpg

I know I'm not part of this swap, but I'm hoping to be in the next one and started working on a fly anyways. Dubbing dog hair is a pain.

I'll save you a spot. Man, we might already have 2.0 filled!

Since it sounds like people are sending extra flies, I think I might donate them. I am working on a box of flies for Project Healing Waters, so I figured I would throw the extras in there. Let me know if you have any objections.