Fly Tying
mybadhabit

2013 Swap Club - May

All

I really dropped the ball this month... I don't know where it went. Flies are tagged and ready. They will go in the mail tomorrow. Sould get there Friday or Saturday

C

Got flies today from Riff, fshrmanms, shoebop, BB, and natedubay while I was on vacation, great ties guys.

Blane

Time is up to have flies in, we still have one set in the mail, and one person who hasn't responded to my email about the flies. I hope you all remember that from now on you will be sending them to RRSS, for his address see the swap club for June for his addy. It's been a pleasure hosting this swap for the last few months, you folks have made hosting the Swap Club a real pleasure.

Blane

hope you got mine i sent them tuesday morning in the priority mail should have been there thursday or friday please let me know if you have got them thank you

Yup, got all but Margaretann, who's are in the mail, and C Teeter, who hasn't responded to a pm.

Blane

Glad they got there. Also thanks Blane for hosting the swap for riff. This has to be quite an undertaking.

C

Flies will be in the mail tomorrow, sorry for them being so late, but I got the last set on Monday and life got in the way since then. It has been a real pleasure hosting for the past few months, you are truly a great group of swappers.

This was a great looking group of flies folks, and thanks to those who sent extras.

Blane

Blane I want to personally thank you for all you have done to keep this swap club up and running your right about this being a great group of swappers but I just wanted to be sure to convey my greatest appreciation for you stepping in when I dropped the ball