Fly Tying
mybadhabit

2013 Swap Club - June

no problem blane I did get a package of one of my favorite flies from crackleback these round dinnys are awesome and great color for those that have never fished a round dinny your in for a treat the gills love them and they look cool to they almost all have their own personality

today was like christmas in July as I got a mailbox full of packages 4 to be exact Breambuster sent a great set of LA ants that are going to be killer on the gills then the next package came from flywhiteguy a killer set of crickets I love this cricket I'm going to tie it in some tan for the field crickets near my river

third is a predator variant in white from fishermanns I am going to be able to see this one in low light which is a bonus for these old eyes I love the predator for gills and I have a box in my truck that contains nothing but predators so this will be added and last but not least vicrider sent in 2 sets of flies not sure which ones he didn't like but I love them both gill slayers for sure and thank you so much for the extras

Hopefully I will be able to get off work in time friday to get to the post office to get June's flies off, been a rough work week so far, sorry guys for being late, I didn't plan it that way :)

Blane

finally got the flies in the mail today, had to go to the PO cause I wasn't sure how much postage to put on it. Sorry for being so late folks.

Blane

ok I talked to Dezod and received sets from famil00 and mybadhabbit so I will be sorting these out and mailing them tomorrow you all will be missing a set from Dezod as he is going to send his with July's flies his work in the children's hospital is so busy this time of year

Got a surprise package in the mail today, Junes's flies had arrived! Been waiting a while but they were worth the wait, a great set of flies from everyone.