Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2013 Choice Swap - Due date: Oct 15th (tentative)

Yep Horseshoes, a good old fashioned Virginia boy. Did that explain a good thing or a bad thing??? I don't have enough money to be considered a southern gentleman, but I do tip my hat at the ladies.

Is anybody shipping them from the u.s? I would like to know if there is anything extra I have to do to ship it across the border.

Ok, is there anything special I have to do with the initial envelope that I'm sending the flies and the other envelope in?

Horseshoes, pm me an address and I will send mine on their way. I tied up another set of different flies also. I was bored and feeling generous I guess... I know it's a little late for me to be asking, but was it alright to add a bead head to the first set that I tied? I picked natural dubbing and didn't really think about it until after I was done with them. If it's a problem then I can tie something else.

Take Care,

Tony, the Virginian...

Sounds good to me Horseshoes. They are all natural except the bead and the lead substitute. The alpaca's that donated the hair are a few miles from me at a farm on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Thanks and Take Care,

Tony

I tied the so called "Rossie Killer".

Please pm me the adress so I can ship them from the Netherlands (Europe). They'll be in time

Struggling. ... tried 3 patterns so far. ... nothing looks close to reasonable yet... will keep trying.