Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2013 Choice Swap - Due date: Oct 15th (tentative)

My flies have left the building.... it should take less than two weeks to get them over to you Horseshoes.

Horseshoes, I thought that I would have mine in the mail already, but I have been working long, crazy hours and the post office isn't open when I leave in the morning and closed when I get off work in the evenings. I am off Friday so I will be sure and send them in your direction.

Take Care,

Tony

Fly with a tail is proving annoying as the simple seems too obvious and the fancy not quite there. Will have something to you by Oct though. I'll need your addy too Horseshoes.

Horseshoes, I went to the post office this morning and sent them on their long journey. I would have liked to get in the envelope and mail myself up there because I have always wanted to see that part of the world, but I couldn't fit in it and I don't think I could have afforded the extra postage. It would have been hard to explain me mailing myself on the customs form also...

Take Care and thanks a bunch for hosting

Tony

Horseshoes, I went to the post office this morning and sent them on their long journey. I would have liked to get in the envelope and mail myself up there because I have always wanted to see that part of the world, but I couldn't fit in it and I don't think I could have afforded the extra postage. It would have been hard to explain me mailing myself on the customs form also...

Take Care and thanks a bunch for hosting

Tony

Well, people have come across the border under stranger circumstances? lol. Some I have met weren't sure exactly how they got here. lol. It is a pleasure hosting the swaps, we always get such great variety of quality fly tying. It is like xmas every time. cheers!

Mine are tied. Will hit the mail Monday. Are you allowed double hooks Horseshoes?

Pikie...double hooked what? lol. yes as long as they have tails any hook is great.