Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

Take a look at these awesome photos of rising trout......Amazing!&

I really recommend you guys who have a Facebook account to take a look at these photos of rising trouts :-)

Øystein is a Norwegian flyfisher who takes stunning pictures of rising trout. I find them simply amazing :-)

Go to this Facebook page and just enjoy these pictures, i´m pretty sure you will find them awesome :-)

https://www.facebook.com/RosseboFoto/photos_stream

Terje

I don't know about where you are, Terje, but I can view those pictures on facebook even though I don't have an account.

WOW !!! Those are awesome pictures !!!

My wife was standing over my shoulder and she agrees. Thank you for posting this !

I don't know about where you are, Terje, but I can view those pictures on facebook even though I don't have an account.

WOW !!! Those are awesome pictures !!!

My wife was standing over my shoulder and she agrees. Thank you for posting this !

You´re welcome, mikechell :-)

You are right :-) ......you can actually see the pics if you don´t have an account :-)

The pictures are simply world class and out of this world :-)

Terje

All great photos. Some would make a great canvas on a fly room wall.................. Does he plan to do this?????#

From a fly fishers view it proves again that once a fish is commited our pattern doesn't really matter, look at the bow wave moving the fly on the take! We need to make sure our tippet allows the movement and keeps the fly in the taking area. You can see how a fly on a tethered tippet can easily be pushed aside by that wave and we think the fish turned away but it probably just missed it.

All great photos. Some would make a great canvas on a fly room wall.................. Does he plan to do this?????#

From a fly fishers view it proves again that once a fish is commited our pattern doesn't really matter, look at the bow wave moving the fly on the take! We need to make sure our tippet allows the movement and keeps the fly in the taking area. You can see how a fly on a tethered tippet can easily be pushed aside by that wave and we think the fish turned away but it probably just missed it.

I know that Øystein is selling some of these photos as posters.

Your observation is absolutely spot on btw :-) :-)

Terje

Yeah I've stumbled my way across facebook and found the site selling the prints. Good prices so I might be asking Santa to save some space in his sack.

Yeah I've stumbled my way across facebook and found the site selling the prints. Good prices so I might be asking Santa to save some space in his sack.

:-) :-) :-) ........ i cross my fingers and hope Santa finds you this christmas :-) :-)

Terje