Fly Tying
netabrookie

PT Nymph Variants

A great looking box of flies from DavidHE arrived today. So far I have 7 manila envelopes safely tucked away in an empty Orvis waders box. Only a few more to go and then I will get them sorted and sent back to everyone.

Thanks and Take Care,

Tony

ps I hope that any Simms wader wearers don't mind me using an Orvis box.....

Mine will go in mail tomorrow. Gotta' go to city today so no chance to get to post today. I ended up with an extra of turkey tail, a basic pt but with turkey. Not the best either. I found out turkey doesn't work well for pt tie. Feathers are too sticky. Learning how to use UV products too so these my end up as backups or brim flies but at least it's a good hook if nothing else. Thanx for hosting and if mine are the last they will be there shortly.

Nick

A great looking box of flies from vicrider arrived today. Thanks a bunch for the extras. I am anxious for this swap to be over so that I can sort and mail everyone's flies back to them because there is a lot of really great looking flies that have been sent. You all should reach back and pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you done an excellent job!!! There is nine envelopes in the wader box now and we only have two to go...

Take Care,

Tony

A great looking set of flies from Travis Bille showed up today. Thanks a bunch for the extras. There is ten envelopes in the wader box now and it is getting very cramped. Only one to go...