Fly Tying
eastern fly

2014 January Bait Fish Swap

I sent Crystal D's and some extras for you from Houston Tx

Ok then that package is yours. Thanks..... Everyone please make sure the toe tag has your screen name on it. If you want to put your fly name that's great too. But I need your screen name so I know who it is.

Kevin

Need an addy. Sent PM but thought I'd attack it from two fronts. Tied a pretty basic Craft hair streamer with big eyes locked in with Clear Goo. I'm not happy with them since they just don't look as good as the pattern I copied from the net but I think they'll be worth throwing when the fish are active and you don't want to ruin the pretty ones. Tho they're not as nice as I'd like the time to tie them was about one streamer to 6 soft hackles or dry flies. Lot of materials. The one I copied said he put small brown or red dots on hair in trout water but I left that off and to the discretion of person fishing them.

Nick

Need an addy. Sent PM but thought I'd attack it from two fronts. Tied a pretty basic Craft hair streamer with big eyes locked in with Clear Goo. I'm not happy with them since they just don't look as good as the pattern I copied from the net but I think they'll be worth throwing when the fish are active and you don't want to ruin the pretty ones. Tho they're not as nice as I'd like the time to tie them was about one streamer to 6 soft hackles or dry flies. Lot of materials. The one I copied said he put small brown or red dots on hair in trout water but I left that off and to the discretion of person fishing them.

Nick

PM Sent

The first page has been updated. Rich thanks for the Christmas gifts. Some of that I have seen, but the UV looking type I haven't. Also if you can I would like info on your worm fly.

Kevin

Mine should have gotten there by now. I know the Christmas rush makes things a mess at PO but I got them out early last week.

Hope mine aren't late but they may be, ice storm really screwed things up here, just got power back today after a week.