Fly Tying
Piker20

Stretch yourself Again!

The flies are spot on. I forgot to come back to update DOH! Its a good set of flies and I think everyone will be happy with their sets.

Jacob no worries there I think I really struggled with the drooby. I just didn't have the right materials and couldn't make it to a shop for more. So don't be sorry I am more so. I will get new material and send another onc I get it down.

Just realised its me holding this swap up. I struggled with the hackle stack dry and obviously didn't come back to it. I'll sit down tomorrow and tie one I'm happy with and then these should hit the mail this week.

Well I am happy to hear some other people struggled I really felt I was over my head on this but thanks for letting me in Jacob will you send a pm with your address tho I want make a better drooby for you it was pretty bad piker your extra cash and feathers are in the way as well.

What was everyone's favorite fly on this one? I love the amonite nymph tieing more up for my box now. I really enjoyed tying the rose petal I don't fly fish for steelhead but I love the materials and how pretty the flys are. Thanks again

My rose petal and kaufman stone I believe turned out badly. I'm okay with what I get but if someone isn't satisfied just let me know and I can retry until I get it.

Yep that was the plan. Same as first stretch swap. Pics are annonymous so no one will feel compared to others. I'm waiting to collect the car from garage and have an interview tomorrow so will get to it ASAP.

Ok folks, I have turned the tying too upside down. LPs flies haven't arrived for this swap yet and I don't seem to have professoris either. It can be delayed with post and weather so not too worried but just checking all left?

Cool. I'll pm Prof to see how he is. The hackle Stacker came off the vise first shot tonight. Sometimes its best to come back to a problem fly.

I don't think any of mine came off first shot even the ones I thought I would have no problems with really fun swap. Henrik since yours was the amonit nymph what sizes do you like and use? Also I am moving to lake nearby with bass in it and was wondering if you use the dalhberg often for bass?

I don't think any of mine came off first shot even the ones I thought I would have no problems with really fun swap. Henrik since yours was the amonit nymph what sizes do you like and use? Also I am moving to lake nearby with bass in it and was wondering if you use the dalhberg often for bass?

Ok LP your flies arrived. Great set.

Profs flies might have been taken by the post office! I'll triple check my fly bench and give it until this weekend by which time they should arrive if they ever will. Fingers crossed.

That's a tough question since im a dry fly purist ;-) just find it a beautiful fly, that's whyi chose it.

Any size will do, in size 4/0 it will be fun to look at.

Henrik