Fly Tying
Shmang

Peacock Swap

Piker20- I understand totally - let's try to hook up on another swap. I am certain that Travis is excited to join the fray. I will be contacting him in one minute.

FishingBobNelson- can't wait to see that pattern.

My flies are done and hopefully the Trout will find them appealing. I will post a photo and the pattern tomorrow.

Atxdiscgolfer - Good stuff! You are spot on the terrestrial/peacock combination being strong. Can't wait to see your offering. Take care

Peacock fun facts:

The peacock's extravagant and colorful plumage makes this large member of the pheasant family easy to identify. While all individuals of the species are colloquially referred to as peacocks, this designation accurately describes only males; the correct term for females is peahens. Collectively, they're called peafowl.

The two more common peafowl species live in southeast Asia; a third little-known species inhabits a small area of rainforest in central Africa.

Atxdiscgolfer's flies have arrived! You all are in for a treat as his deer hair beetle is AWESOME.

People are really moving on this. Guess I gotta start on something too. Been looking at a couple of different ties and haven't locked in one yet, but gettin' closer.