Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP PICTURE'S

Wow, all of the flies are really nice. Really nice tying everyone, gonna be a great present to have under the tree and at the end of a tippet.

Oh, Santa BFR, PLEASE forgive my gobbler experiment...It looks like he didn't survive shipping as well as i had hoped. Hopefully it can be preened out to normal by it's final recipient.

Oh, Santa BFR, PLEASE forgive my gobbler experiment...It looks like he didn't survive shipping as well as i had hoped. Hopefully it can be preened out to normal by it's final recipient.

I think it looked great. Yes it needs the feathers wetted and put back in place!

Bfr

Dear BFR Santa,

THANK-YOU for doing all of this again this year. I hope that you continue this tradition for MANY years. I think that i got lucky and received mine first in the mail today. I can't imagine how long it must take you to get all the pics then wrap all of the swaps and then get them to their final destination. I thank you greatly for all of your effort. And in Santa Claus tradition i will be saying your praises again on Christmas day when i open this gift. Have a HAPPY & SAFE Holiday Season.