Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
redneckshadrap

Campout Float This Weekend

A few of us are getting together this week to fish. We will be camping at the Ky Horse Park Fri-Sun. We are planning 2 different float and a couple of wades depending on the number of folks that attend. If you live in the Central Ky area please come and fish with us or drop by the park Fri night or Sat night for the pickin.

There are to nice spots to wade in these areas with plenty of room for Flyfishers. I'll be floating and am planning on packing the longrod. There a few holes down in the middle of one float that I want to hit now that there's actually some water flowing.

Going to try a lot of new baits this weekend. Mostly hand ties.....

Let me know if you want to come that way we can tell you what time to come to the campground Sat morning or Sun morning. I'll be packing up Sun morning. I may do a wade but not a float.

Billy

Billy,

may have to be at the plant this weekend, but I would be very interested in driving up and hanging out a bit....may fish if the work load permits!