Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

That's a good one Piker. Jerry Reed was an exceptional guitar player and had a lot of music that I like.

I completely agree that it is a great movie. The Snowman will be missed by a lot of us. Jackie Gleason was at his finest in that movie also. I learned how to drive by watching old Burt Reynolds movies and the Dukes of Hazzard. Evil Kinevil (spelling?) taught me a lot about riding motorcycles when I was young also, even the crashing parts.....

I learned how to drive by watching old Burt Reynolds movies and the Dukes of Hazzard.

Let me know when you're coming through Missouri so I can stay off the roads. ;)

I have tried to put away all of those bad things from my youth since I am older and more mature (that's a joke) now. I have thought about driving west and finding some trout so if you see a silver blur and hear Jerry Reed blasting from the speakers then you had better pull off the road because I am coming through...or I will just take the outside line in a curve and pass you as I slide by... you might stay clear of gravel roads because that's what I really like...Actually, I am on the gold or diamond or something like that list with my insurance company because I have never filed an accident claim and I haven't had a traffic ticket in a very long time. Now I will probably get a ticket going to work tomorrow just because I bragged about it today.....I will have to listen to Dolly or John Denver tomorrow while driving because the Judas Priest or Black Sabbath gives me an extremely heavy right foot. Sammy Hagar's "I can't drive 55" is off limits while driving.....

Piker, Paradise City and driving don't mix for me.....Years ago I was messing around with my boys and we were totally jamming out to that song. We were at a stop sign on a back road and I had forgotten that the road wasn't exactly opposite of me on the other side. We took off rather quickly and THEN realized that I had made a dumb mistake and we slammed through the ditch and came to a stop in the middle of someone's front yard. We had just been to a truck stop and gotten ourselves a French vanilla cappachino ( I don't know how to spell it) and after the little incident it was everywhere in the car. The headliner was soaked, the dash was covered and we were too. The only good thing about it was that the headliner was tan and it didn't show up too bad and we didn't get scalded. I had to wipe the inside of the windshield off just to see to get out of the yard. We didn't do any damage to the car or the yard and eventually laughed about it but it scared the s--t out of us at the time. There was another good thing that came from that also, I had the best smelling Chevy Corsica around for a while. Motorhead is interstate music when you know there isn't any radar anywhere.....

.....I just had to come back in here and clear something up....I went to the grocery store and stocked up on a few things for the upcoming week and one of those things is the stuff that I add to my coffee...it's spelled cappuccino, not cappachino. The only way that I know this after all of them that I have drank over the years is that the box is sitting right here and I am copying what it says.

Ask the wife to leave the room. Close the Door. Open the windows. Crank up the volume to 11 and loose 7 minutes of your life.

I Simply have to be done with things here.....I keep trying but nothing shows up.

Just links.......

Sad to see this.......

Thanks for all the help from folks here but this is killing me

Mike sad.png

PS....EDIT....there is a delay on the site......if anyone can see the embedded vids I will be happy!