Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

https://youtu.be/j58V2vC

Can't get this goofy one out of my head. An Australian garage punk band. Learned from Google that "smoko" is essentially a smoke break but can also refer to a tea break or other informal break. Catchy as hell to me...

Best Supertramp album!  Still play the CD on a regular basis.  (Well, the songs are all on my laptop ... CD not necessary)

Am I the only one who never "got" the whole "Beatles" sound?  There are very few of their songs I can listen to.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:46 PM, mikechell said:

Am I the only one who never "got" the whole "Beatles" sound?  There are very few of their songs I can listen to.

I'm the same way. While I do like some of their songs I think the Rolling Stones are much better.

The Three Tenors. One that was entertaining on Public TV was three African-American singers who went by the title, Three Mo' Tenors. Basically, I like any classical music.

On 9/27/2020 at 3:46 PM, mikechell said:

MikeChell,

you don’t like people you don’t like kids and you don’t like music with lyrics so why would you like or get the Beatles?

On 9/27/2020 at 5:46 PM, mikechell said:

Let it be...

4 hours ago, Mike West said:

why would you like or get the Beatles?

Oh, I know exactly why I don't.  My question was, am I the only one who never did?  troutmaster08 answered ... NO, I am not!

Thank you, Chug.  THAT'S music!