Fly Tying
shoebop

Song of the day

I also enjoyed that Mike. After being behind multiple idiots in traffic today and the Judas Priest cranked up fairly loud I needed to hear something nice...Thanks

You are both very welcome. I have a very severe tinnitus problem, with a ringing in my right ear that's louder than conversational voice. Left ear's not quite as loud, but it's there.

When I listen to music, I like to hear music, not the screaming and atonal yelling that some of today's music incorporates. I like some of that music, due to the excellent instrumental work.

Here's a neat video of animated music. I like the music more than the video, but it's still all neat.

Sorry mike but I love the yelling and screaming and even growling. The best part is when people can hear it from my headphones at school and I get funny looks XD

Sorry mike but I love the yelling and screaming and even growling. The best part is when people can hear it from my headphones at school and I get funny looks XD

Just remember, this problem I have ...

"I have a very severe tinnitus problem, with a ringing in my right ear that's louder than conversational voice. Left ear's not quite as loud, but it's there."

Came from loud noises through my life. Trust me when I say, when the tinnitus is whistling in your ears, you'll regret the loud music of your youth. Not the music, but the volume.

The second part of your statement ... "The best part is when people can hear it from my headphones" ... is one of the rudest behaviors I know. Based on what I've read from you on this site, I am disappointed to find out you do this.

Just remember, this problem I have ...

"I have a very severe tinnitus problem, with a ringing in my right ear that's louder than conversational voice. Left ear's not quite as loud, but it's there."

Came from loud noises through my life. Trust me when I say, when the tinnitus is whistling in your ears, you'll regret the loud music of your youth. Not the music, but the volume.

i have it it both ears from the original walkmans, too many rock concerts, and not wearing hearing protection when i should have; even when it was available. if you have experienced ringing in your ears after blasting your tunes via headphones, or after a great concert, that is what i hear 24/7.

when you couple the tinnitus with hearing loss, my world became.......drab. the worst is trying to enjoy "the quiet" such as when i'm in the woods. it can't be done. the bubbling of my favourite stream? it became a dull flat sound, lacking character and life. i like the sound of rain, and chirping birds. gone.

even with hearing aids, i still have to deal with the ringing. and the sound of running water, birds and the quiet that i love so much when i'm fishing? i can only enjoy it for a brief moment before i have to put them away in a waterproof case. they're too expensive to risk getting wet.

if i ever wanted to take a Mulligan in life; how i treated my hearing is near the top of that list.

Been a while since I've contributed to the song of the day, I've been busy studying like a mad man lately, as is the story of my life I guess haha. Here's a good instrumental cover from a Guitar player that I rellay like from Russia, hope you enjoy.

Been a while since I've contributed to the song of the day, I've been busy studying like a mad man lately, as is the story of my life I guess haha. Here's a good instrumental cover from a Guitar player that I rellay like from Russia, hope you enjoy.

The second part of your statement ... "The best part is when people can hear it from my headphones" ... is one of the rudest behaviors I know. Based on what I've read from you on this site, I am disappointed to find out you do this.

Well it's not like I do it on purpose, and if someone asks me I do turn it down. But most people just wonder what's wrong with me and why I listen to that stuff.

This should probably be in the joke thread ... but it's Joe Cocker, singing at WoodStock.

With lyrics ... sort of. TOO funny.