Fly Tying

My flies are all tied up and ready to go. They are something similar to a Matt's midge. I will get them in the mail to Blane this weekend. Thanks for hosting fellows.

Thank you for the invite, hope I can meet all of y'alls expectations. The only fly I am worried about is June, cause I have these big, ham hock hands, and size 18 or smaller is going to be an achievement for me.... ALso, when you say "woven" are you talking about "weaving or knotting strands of material on a hook", and ending up with a Banded, Parallel, Mossback, or Overhand weave? I know there are more, I do have my copy of the "Fly Tyers Desk Reference" manual right next to my tying chair, but just wanted to make sure that is what we are talking about. Other than that, glad to be here, hope you all like my flies.

I feel like Oliver in a Olivers Twist...."please sir, may I have some more?" Information that is...just need to know where to send flies, and by when....thanks to all.