Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
boynabubble

Tailwater Tinies- Dries and Nymphs

Flies are in the mail! I went a little off my plan due to what material I had on hand.

My submission ended up as #28 CDC Midge Emerger, #24 Parachute Adams and #20 Rainbow Warrior.

Thanks boynabubble. I have been tying them a lot too really get them down. Glad you liked them can't wait to see everyone else files.

Alright Cody, i'll mail the flies out sometime next week. And to you other tyers, I am fairly new at tying, so I hope you are happy with the flies. They may not win a beauty contest, but I hope they catch a fish or two for you.

Fletchfishes, atxdiscgolfer, fishingbobnelson....your flies are in! Came home last night to a stack of envolopes full of great looking flies! Probably the best part about being the swap master is the excitement of finding flies at your door step!

All flies are in! Just received some nice looking flies from nick and two_nymph_rig.

I will get them sorted over the weekend and they will be in the mail on Monday!

Thank you everyone for making this a great swap, we've got a bunch of good looking flies and everything went smoothly!

I got a great looking set of flies also today. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to boynabubble for hosting.

Boy some of you guys must have some very young eyes. Great looking flies, some I need a magnifying glass to see, but they look great. Not sure these old eyes can tie the tippet to them blink.png

Boynabubble thanks for hosting

Got my flies today. This my first swap and it was great seeing everyone's flies. Great looking flies all around. This was so much fun can't wait to do more.