Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BassMouth87

Kiss The Water

I was looking through the newly released DVD section of a website today looking for something to rent and watch with the lady and came across this recently released documentary. Looks very interesting and worth a watch, wanted to share the trailer with everyone:

I plan on purchasing the film tomorrow morning for $9.99 from the website and giving it a watch, will be sure to post what I think.

I really loved this film. It is not really about fly tying, but certainly contains plenty of tying. Beautifully filmed and well worth $10.

Mike.

It was shown in cinemas here but the arti bits caused some debate amongst the fisherman that seem to have seen it. Megans life is certainly a snap shot of a time gone by. Not many like her now.

As an fyi, you can rent the video from YouTube for only $3.99. When you click the following URL, for the first five seconds, there is a button that says the cost. I haven't seen it yet either, but am going to make time in the next couple weeks. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgmM_YX4sgs

TC

Do note that renting the movie only allows you access to it for 24 hours I believe, just purchased the film and am in the process of downloading the 720p version to watch, they offer 3 different qualities for download to watch at your leisure or a choice to stream directly from the website.

Edit:

Rental information: You will have 30 days to start watching this content. Once started, you have 48 hours of viewing time.
The best deal is on the actual website, $9.99 USD for access to the full movie for streaming and download in three qualities: