Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FlyTyer15

Selling flies

I suspect that most people would be buying enough flies from each seller to make the shipping cost worthwhile. It is also possible to contact a specific seller and have them create a custom package if you want to buy several different flies from one sell - that way you would only have to pay the one shipping charge.

Also, as orders are placed, the seller has the option of accepting or rejecting the sale - so if they do get an order that is not worth the effort, they can contact the buyer to see if they want to add to the order to make it profitable. 

When an order is accepted, the buyer is charged and the money held in trust until they receive the order, then the money is transferred to the seller.

1 hour ago, umik1953 said:

Go to the very bottom of the page and click About, then click How It Works

I feel so old...

2 hours ago, TroutFodder said:

It is possible to contact the seller to specify colors and sizes for posts that have multiple options available.

My apologies, it looks like I have violated the forum rules with this post. Mark, again, no problem if you need to remove my posts from the thread.

Do not worry, like I said, we'll let it run a little bit. I'm sure you didn't intend to break the rules, and I'm not really sure you are. Just trying to keep everything on the up-and-up.