Fly Tying
LP ID 66

Salmon Flyswap

Flies are on the way. Logan I sent you some extras and I also sent you a mint julep glass from the Kentucky Derby. When I was in your area last my guide was Dan Oas and he mentioned that he guided in the Seychelles. Would this be your friend?

Hey all flies have arrived safe and sound they will be out this weekend thanks for the extras and great work everyone can't wait to get these wet in the next few weeks

Thanks for hosting Logan, a friend of mine just got back from Lower Mtn Fork and said the Stoneflies were what they wanted so i am really looking forward to usimg this set

Hey yiu guys sorry I went fishing this weekend flies will be out Wednesday. Atx your golden nymph was the ticket! It caught seventeen inch bow and a couple 14 and 16s before I lost it.dries weren't out yet, but I bet they are today. I love the flies can't wait to use them all thanks agian everyone and you should get them by the end of the week.

Hey now...Just 'cause you host the swap doesn't mean you should get to use the flies before we do. And you've even lost one of the flies before we get them.sad.png

Sounds like a good trip for you and too bad you did lose the winner in the bunch. I would just tell atx his flies didn't come thru and can he send another dozen.laugh.png

Golden Stone

Hook:TMC 200r size 8 or similar

Bead: large gold bead

Tail: Amber Turkey Biots

Ribbing: Copper wire Medium Size

Casing: Medium Mylar Tinsel (paint blk after tying down)

Body: SLF Dave Whitlocks Golden Stone

Legs: black legs

Wife picked up a great assortment of Stoned Flies today. Must have come in Saturday because some people think this is a holiday. Can't prove it by me since retired people don't get holidays off.

I was very surprised to see some very nice Golden Stones in the box so I figure LP ID 66 must have mailed the flies to us before his lost his Golden Stone. Nice work guys and I have a box for just stones these will go in.

LP

Got my flies today! Thanks for hosting. I liked everyone's. I was hoping to get out to fish the Snake this year but that is looking increasingly less likely but I am headed to Montana in the fall for some mule deer and bird hunting. If you catch any fish on my Amy's Ant salmon fly let me know. I caught some rainbows, brook, brown trout and white bass on the zonker that I tied up from toto master's sbs. I bet it would be killer on the snake with pearl Mylar tubing and a tan rabbit strip with a red collar. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! (A very bittersweet holiday remembering lost loved ones)