Fly Tying
Spanky29ca

What does everyone do for work?

semi-retired consultant, IT Project Manager. Freelance still as consultant and corporate trainer in project management and business analysis. 20 year Army vet.

OK! I really work in a prefab concrete factory, prestreched hollow core flooring slabs, it's shift work, week of morning then week of evening! Get 2 fish brefore work on evening week! Thanks alot retrocarp! I was born in Sydney & lived 30yrs in Australia! Now you know why my computer skills are what they are mikechell!

Ah, that's better.

Love evening shifts, for just the reason you stated. Go to work a little early, catch a few before work ... great way to start the day.

In the middle of the summer, though, I also like to stop after work to catch some.

" ... prestreched hollow core flooring slabs ..." You got me interested now. I'll have to go look that up.

Yeh, have a look mikechell! I also invite you & anyone else to google the map of Turku area Finland & have look at my pike fishing backyard, the archipelago has some 20,000 islands, would be crazy not to own a float tube!

I did Google Turku. Looks Beautiful from Space. Wow! That's a lot of water.

But I think I prefer a boat ... high and dry rather than float tubing, with half of you in the water. I get cold way too easily for that.

Adam,

Ever hitched your float tube to one of those salmon pens? That might get exciting. Although I suspect the excitement may come from kicking your way through those shipping lanes where the ferry goes.

Michael

Welcome Virg. Your beginnings sound a lot like mine.

You didn't say anything about yourself (where in the world you hang out, what you do/did for a living, etc.) and your profile is empty. Come clean... tell us about your years as a CIA spy, good friends with James Bond.

Adam,

Ever hitched your float tube to one of those salmon pens? That might get exciting. Although I suspect the excitement may come from kicking your way through those shipping lanes where the ferry goes.

Michael

Not nearly as exciting as trying to kick your escape route with an angry pen owner running you down !!!