Fly Tying
Spanky29ca

What does everyone do for work?

WV ... I worked in a pet store a long time ago. I do still consider myself an amatuer herpetologist. Do you still keep reptiles?

Yeah, I still have 4 red tail boas, argentine tegu, mexican beaded lizard, and a pair of green tree monitors

Two years ago I got my son a Jackson Chameleon for Xmas. 5 days later she gave birth to 7.

Not fun. Not for a minute.

Two years ago I got my son a Jackson Chameleon for Xmas. 5 days later she gave birth to 7.

That would have been pretty awesome in my book, as long as there was someone around who would want them.

That would have been pretty awesome in my book, as long as there was someone around who would want them.

Jackson chameleon aren't low maintenance and there's a lot that can go wrong with them and their eyes.

Little freaks when they are born, this pic when they were about two hours old.

284A8873-C925-47C7-A4C7-2648A3FD5850-204

I would have LOVED that .... 6 for the price of one !!!

Still, I hope someone took care of them properly. Little ones need little bugs. And they need "watering" several times a day.

Oh, wait. Two years ago ... you don't need any help.

Never mind.

Jackson chameleon aren't low maintenance and there's a lot that can go wrong with them and their eyes.

Little freaks when they are born, this pic when they were about two hours old.

284A8873-C925-47C7-A4C7-2648A3FD5850-204

Oh I know ihang10, I bred these guys for 2 seasons before I moved on to other species. The difficult ones to breed and care for are the little carpet chameleons. They are really sensitive to temp changes. I had to keep them in a sealed room so a draft couldn't go in when I opened the entrance door to the house in winter. Definitely enjoy monitors and snakes more. Much lower maintanence than the good ole chameleons

I hang and wvu

Love the reptiles. Have had several in the past and my son currently has a russian tortoise that he has had for 5 years. The whole family belongs to our blue and gold macaw, female.

I was a teacher for twelve yrs as the chairperson for the Art dept. Left that cause i hated the politics in school Now I'm a Route sales Manager for Ecolab.yep. I'm a corporate slug.