Fly Tying
Spanky29ca

What does everyone do for work?

I got an opportunity to do some commercial fishing down on lake George Florida, making 450dollars a week gill netting gizzard shad for the St. John's water treatment, too bad that didn't work out, I was looking forward to making that cash this summer! :(

Welcome to the family Preach. You're username kinda gave you away.

I am a Work Process Planner at the local nuclear station. Just started this job last year and love it. Before that is out in the field being a mechanical/electrical grunt.

Thanks. Fly fishing is a new chapter in my life and am looking forward to the therapy!! I live only 1 hr. From Little Red in AR.

Nice area Preacherman. Home of the world record brown trout, I'd love to fish that river someday also.

I am new here and and I am a preacher/pastor! Hope that's ok!!

It's okay as long as you don't get too long winded. Well, if you ARE going to get long winded, you can post in the Saltwater section ... those guys know ALL about wind.

I am a Work Process Planner at the local nuclear station. Just started this job last year and love it. Before that is out in the field being a mechanical/electrical grunt.

I am sure you've heard it hundreds of times by now, but is your real name ... Homer?

Welcome to the site, to both of you.

The older I get the shorter I preach. Feel sorry for those poor people when I started!!! The learning curve on this fly fishing for trout is tough. I decided to just enjoy the moments. Got up before 4 am to get on river at daylight. Fished hard for 5 hours and nary a trout. But it did not look at others were doing well. Lot more to,this than hunting for sure.

Well, I am new here just in the last day or so. Posted a pattern on the fly database and am getting to a few comments on posts. I am retired after (35) years of being a private business owner working with the elderly and disabled. I am a blogger and would like to invite anyone who wishes to stop by my blog and see what you think. Nice to meet everyone here!

Mel

I remodeled houses and apartments for my uncle in high school, then worked as a shop hand and fabricator at a garage that built custom hot rods, then I went off to college and got my current job as a maintenance guy at an elderly home. Trying to find a job in my degree, but Maine isn't business friendly and finding a job is getting tough.

I am a firefighter and my money job is a professional car thief lol I am an auto repossession agent

You've probably got some good stories.... smile.png