Fly Tying
add147

Silver Creek Resin **GREAT STUFF**

I tried out my Silver Creek Resin that I ordered about few weeks ago. WOW I am totally amazed that it cures like it does which is super fast and no sticky residue. I am a newbie at fly tying and this is the first UV resin I have ever used so I have nothing to compare it too. Pretty neat stuff I think!!!! I purchased the single UV light, the laser light, as well as the resin. Henry is "A" number one in my book. Wonderful customer service and I will be purchasing more when I run out. GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!

add, I can echo your enthusiasm and I do have some of the other products. Easy to use, quick to dry, no tackiness. Even the Hydra Clear Goo doens't set as quick or as tack as Henry's product. Hope the management doesn't mind us hyping a member's product but it is a good one.

I got set up with the Silver Creek resin, normal light and laser light. It works beautifully; hardens very quickly and totally tack-free... pretty much instantly with the laser. The price is right and Henry's service is excellent. I'm glad I tried this brand first.

Tight lines,

Bob

I already posted about his resin on another thread but Silvercreek does have the best product. I've been using it more and more over the last week and it will do just about anything. You can use it thin, or just two coats will build up nicely. I just wish it was a little more accessible, as in available locally!

What is the shelf life of Silver Creek epoxy? Does it have an exp date on package?

No expiration date. Should not be any different from the other UV resins.

Heat and extreme cold will shorten shelf life but I have no user yet that has said it has not worked. The oldest bottle I am using is about 2 years old.

Another happy customer here. It does exactly what everyone else has already said. Sets tack free, easy and mess free to apply with the brush and very durable when fully cured. The laser sets small areas pretty much instantly. Great product and great service. I'm very impressed with what I got.

I am off to Montana on July 16th so orders and payments before that date will be shipped out. I will let folks know when I am back again to fill orders. You can PM me with your email address and I will get back to you when I return.

I am off to Montana on July 16th so orders and payments before that date will be shipped out. I will let folks know when I am back again to fill orders. You can PM me with your email address and I will get back to you when I return.

Must be nice! Enjoy your trip....