Fly Tying
Abomb5800

Noob from Colorado

Been thinking of tying flies for some time now. I finally decided to break the seal and start.

I have been fly fishing for trout since I was 10 years old. I was raised with in walking distance of Blue River. Still have a lot to learn, and from what I see there is a lot of info on this forum.

Cheers

Fly tying is a wonderful hobby, but rather addictive. If you need help, this is the place.

Welcome Abomb5800! This is THE place for learning about fly tying. We have a bunch of talented tyers around here. Where are you located in Colorado? I've done a good bit of fishing around there.

Welcome Abomb. You've come to the right place to learn about fly tying -- wonderful group here (if I say so myself :) ) Glad to have you aboard.

Bryon

Welcome Abomb!

I started fly tying a couple months ago and I absolutely LOVE it! I had to take a break for a couple of weeks with house issues (leaky pipe, car repairs, spring clean up) but I am back at the bench tying again! There are tons of resources out there to use! This site is a primary one for me!

Best of luck and WELCOME again from another Colorado guy!

Mike :)