Fly Tying
eric_sthjrsy

Fly Tying finally paying off lol....

Just got back from a school in the states... once I hit Germany again I was able to tie some flies up and hit the Nagold River. I have to say, I appreciate all of the advice everyone has given me on this site. I will say the fish seem to be less picky than tyers lol..... This past week I had great success

with some PT and GRHE nymphs I tied up. I usually don't like nymph fishing, but I have to say, since I have learned to tie my own flies.... I feel addicted to it. Anyway thanks to all that have taken the time to put there 2 cents in.... I am now on the quest to start tying different patterns

post-50630-0-37768700-1400856526_thumb.jpg

post-50630-0-90397100-1400856573_thumb.jpg

post-50630-0-67534000-1400856656_thumb.jpg

post-50630-0-33839300-1400856721_thumb.jpg

post-50630-0-72337500-1400856757_thumb.jpg

Nice catching them on your own fly, unless it's open.

:-)

Whooooooo Hooooooo !!! Another fly fisher falls into our dark world of FLY TYING !!!

Looking forward to more post of flies and fish as the fever gets higher and higher.

Beautiful fish.

Man, you get to catch real German Browns. Nice pics and great to have such a great stream you can fish with your own flies.

Good for you, Eric. The sickness grows until it consumes you, but it's oh so fun. Enjoy. Great, fat fish.