Fly Tying
HammerCreek

Clean Desk Challange

There are a number of unfinished popper heads on my desk along with papers, cards, paints, tying tools, etc..

But no other materials. No matter how good my intentions, it is always a clutter disaster area.

I have been saving ALL my scraps!

One never knows when that PERFECT #20/24 hook will see a scrap that literally fits the fly!

One day, when I have the luxury of spending tons of funds on feathers and fur, I will eventually take all the scraps and commit them to the coffee grinder for the NEXT BEST DUBBING!

Mike :)

PS.....I was granted access to the kitchen table two days ago! One way to keep spouses happy is to have a cutting mat. My wife's concern was me placing cuts into our table. Fixed now!

Well..you guys have a desk! Mine is the coffee table, but only when my wife is in a good mood! It is best to let her watch the bachelorette or scandal or grey's anatomy, so she is amiable enough to let me take over the coffee table for a couple of days... That is my trade-off....fly tying for the t.v. controller.