Fly Tying
frankie98

Too Quick For Me

Hi,

I am new to this forum and have not participated in any swaps yet but would really like to. The problem is it seems like they fill up faster than I can get into it. I like to think that my tying skills are good enough for a swap and would really like to join one. Does anyone have any tips or tricks on being one of the first people to get into the swap?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Frankie

log in more often! Seriously it normally takes at least 3 days to fill most swaps so if you check each morning and night you should find them. Normally after October the swaps take off as the seasons draw to a close.

log in more often! Seriously it normally takes at least 3 days to fill most swaps so if you check each morning and night you should find them. Normally after October the swaps take off as the seasons draw to a close.

Thanks I will try to login in more often and check for new ones as much as possible!

Frankie, I have a swap in mind for the near future when I get caught up on all the ones I'm in now and meistering. I'll make it a point to drop you a pm when I set it up. Still have a few thoughts in mind for something different and fun. With school starting, vacation time coming to a close, and summer money running out for many of us, there will be more swaps to get into soon. Keep checking.

Frankie, I have a swap in mind for the near future when I get caught up on all the ones I'm in now and meistering. I'll make it a point to drop you a pm when I set it up. Still have a few thoughts in mind for something different and fun. With school starting, vacation time coming to a close, and summer money running out for many of us, there will be more swaps to get into soon. Keep checking.

Thank you!!! I would really appreciate it if you did keep me in mind for your upcoming swap. And I will stay on the lookout for other swaps as well!

Thank you!!! I would really appreciate it if you did keep me in mind for your upcoming swap. And I will stay on the lookout for other swaps as well!

Same here! I hope to get into a swap or two once summer begins to wind down...