Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bryon Anderson

The What's In A Name Swap

eastern fly, I think you tend toward bigger flies and streamers. Yours stood out in the box both for quality and being the biggest one in there. Very nice streamer. Is that a generic pattern you've developed or a named style?

Sorry everyone that I haven't gotten pictures of these flies and their recipes posted as I said I would. I don't know if anyone else's life runs like this, but mine seems to be "feast or famine" - one minute I have enough time to be in 3 swaps at once, and the next minute I barely find time to eat and sleep.

Anyway - I'll try to get them up this weekend. Thanks again to all the swappers who tied them - it really is a great set of flies.

Dude no problem...When you get to you get to it. The holidays are fast approaching so I imagine everyone is extremely busy! I know I most certainly am.

eastern fly, I think you tend toward bigger flies and streamers. Yours stood out in the box both for quality and being the biggest one in there. Very nice streamer. Is that a generic pattern you've developed or a named style?

That was a pattern i got from another site. i just work it over for myself.

Kevin

Kevin,

I just want to say that was one BAD *SS fly you tied buddy! To be honest I think it is to good and neat looking to fish it. Very good indeed!!!!