Fly Tying
breambuster

October 2014 Swap Club

Joseph Russell and IMX are staying with us and Vicrider has asked to join us. Riff always went with 13 swappers and I have usually went with 12. But I will be happy to look for another swapper, That way we will keep the same number.

BB

so who are the Sept flies supposed to be mailed to? should I just send them with Octobers flies to BreamBuster?

IMX, send your September flies to Riff. And start sending your address to me in October. My address is the same. It hasn't changed. If you need it, let me know.

BB

Mcgx2 has joined us until the end of the year so we are at capacity now. !3 swappers. As you decide what you are going to tie, let me know. I'll do an orange and black Humbug. It's a pretty basic pattern, but it has always produced well for me.

BB

Okay BB, you didn't answer my PM but I see you put me in so I'm good. Will do the flies and I have your addy.

Sorry, Vic, Busy, busy, busy. Glad to have you with us. As far as the rest of your PM, I'll get back to you once things settle down. But I have NO problem, whatsoever with your future plans.

And if anyone needs my address, just let me know and I will PM it to you.

BB

Doing some mini foam poppers for this month, The bodies are punched out of layered craft foam wiht a paper punch. Works pretty well.

breambuster,

Please PM me your address, I don't have it.

I will be tying a Western Version of the AuSable Wulff. Tail: Bleached Moose; Body: Orange Dry Fly Dubbing; Wings: White Calf Tail; Hackle: Brown and Grizzly mixed.

This fly works very well here in the Rocky Mountains in the fall.

mcgx2

Okay BB, just checkin' how many needed. Got a baker's dozen done so I'll switch to a couple of other swaps I got going. Will get these out soon but may as well wait for a few days and try to send a bunch at once.

Vicrider, there are 13 swappers in the Swap Club and so if you tie up 12, that's enough for everyone to get one of yours but you. If a swapper should decide to include some extras, then that's up to him, but you will need to tie up a bare minimum of 12.

Take care

BB