Fly Tying
muharrok

Fly Tying Bench-Rok

That's obscene! You can't possibly tie under such conditions!! An empty coffee mug!!!

The rest of it looks great, but I mean no coffee!!! Please tell me you only turned back to take the photo on your way for a refill?

Cheers,
C.

WOW looks wonderful...Like all of the wood! Welcome aboard I bet you will enjoy this site very much. Everyone here are very nice and helpful.

Nice bright room too, with the light pine! Would like closeup of work area. I see you have vise on a pedestal base. What is clamped just to the left of the lamp?

I like the front-less drawers... like a woodworking bench drawers.

LOL.. well my wife has just brought me another coffee:-) yes, I absolutly can't work without coffee:-)

mikechell: yes that's all my work..

thanks all:-)

Nice setup. One idea that came to mind as I looked over your photo... I would consider sawing a hole near the back of the table for the lamp clamp. That would allow you to get the lamp away from your elbow. I have a similar mag-lamp, clamped off my table to the side. However, I dont have the nice cabinets you have, so the side of my table is about 18" from my tying position.