Fly Tying
dryfly purist

The bells of MORDOR......

I think maybe Terje is suffering from cabin fever :-) Too cold to get out fishing up there? Maybe you could tie some flies with hairy feet, and call them Hobbits.

I think maybe Terje is suffering from cabin fever :-) Too cold to get out fishing up there? Maybe you could tie some flies with hairy feet, and call them Hobbits.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Just waiting for final of THE HOBBIT - BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES :-) :-) :-) .......and yes it´s way to cold up here :-) :-)

Terje

Well, you got a long wait ahead... typical for Hollywood, the release this year is just the first installment of the so-called "final"... I'm assuming they'll wait to release the final final next Christmas. The Lord of the Rings trilogy was written as three books and released as three movies. The Hobbit was one book, and a smallish one at that, and somehow they're stretching in into a lifetime career (by adding a lot of stuff that wasn't in the book).

Sorry to disappoint you. But on these cold nights, you need a comfy recliner, a nice fire, and a good book. You could even read Tolkein again.

Well, you got a long wait ahead... typical for Hollywood, the release this year is just the first installment of the so-called "final"... I'm assuming they'll wait to release the final final next Christmas. The Lord of the Rings trilogy was written as three books and released as three movies. The Hobbit was one book, and a smallish one at that, and somehow they're stretching in into a lifetime career (by adding a lot of stuff that wasn't in the book).

Sorry to disappoint you. But on these cold nights, you need a comfy recliner, a nice fire, and a good book. You could even read Tolkein again.

No i don´t have a long wait because the third and final episode of the Hobbit are coming to our theatre this wedensday and i´m really looking forward to it :-) :-) :-)

Terje

If they wanted to make a lifetime career out of Tolkien, they should have left The Hobbit movies closer to the book and then begun work on The Silmarillion.

Terje... that's weird. My newspaper movie reviewer said it was being done in four parts, not three, but since your post above, I've looked it up and confirmed you're right.

Now as for the cabin fever, I suggest you take a vacation and come visit us in Florida. I'd like to offer you a place to stay... I'm sure Mikechell will be glad to offer a guest room :-)

If they wanted to make a lifetime career out of Tolkien, they should have left The Hobbit movies closer to the book and then begun work on The Silmarillion.

I still love The Hobbit :-)

Terje

Terje... that's weird. My newspaper movie reviewer said it was being done in four parts, not three, but since your post above, I've looked it up and confirmed you're right.

Now as for the cabin fever, I suggest you take a vacation and come visit us in Florida. I'd like to offer you a place to stay... I'm sure Mikechell will be glad to offer a guest room :-)

I would love to go to Florida, FlaFly......... but i can´t this winter so i have to take a rain check :-) :-)

Terje

No rain here in Paradise. We do get a lot of "Liquid Sunshine", so we can give you a liquid sunshine check.

No rain here in Paradise. We do get a lot of "Liquid Sunshine", so we can give you a liquid sunshine check.

That´s good to know :-) :-)

Terje

You know I grew up in Dallas (actually Irving) and never heard of a trout, let alone a trout stream. Must be something the state imported since I left.

Terje-

Come to Dallas, TX. We have several great trout streams within a short drive of Dallas.

Bill

Thanks for the invite, BIll :-)

I might just do that some day :-)

Terje

FlaFly-

3 hours north of Dallas, at Beavers Bend Park in Broken Bow OK there are rainbows & browns in the Lower Mountain Fork River. My fishing buddy & I fish the LMF about 6 to 8 times a year. Then there is the White River, Red River, and Buffalo River in Arkansas.

Take care.

Bill