Fly Tying
vicrider

The last Santa thread...

It definitely feels like chirstmas now... got a hot little package from the North Pole today :).....

Thanks for hosting Vicrider!

Next year if I'm still around and we do this again I'm going to have my wife grab a package at random and wrap it for me. Everyone else should have a surprise in their wraps but me. I know what I got and they're already hanging on a tree. Wife says I can't fish them but strictly for the tree.

Santa made the delivery and I immediately put them under the tree. Thanks Santa Nick for hosting. Merry Christmas everyone.

Well ... my excitement got the better of me... so this morning I opened the package..... only to find that my secret santa took the time to wrap the present... I really can't open it til christmas now :(....

Hahahahahahaha...Like I said earlier, I'm known on two continents as being the worst wrapper in the family but I do wrap presents. No sticking them in a fancy bag with some colored toilet paper for me like the wife does. I make ya' work to wrap them. I'm also one of those who almost year had one little present in a big box, then a smaller box, then smaller, and yes all the way down to the gift they were all wrapped.

I don't remember individual wrappings but I do know a few didn't get a very good wrap, but I always do my best to cover up anything that would give it away. So anyone who has a postage container under the tree can take it out and leave the present. :-)