Fly Tying

Vic your flies have arrived and folks we have another set of quality flies. Vic has submitted a mix for us. That's all I am going to say for now. Lol

Fishingbobnelson and Vicrider both are making it hard to not lean over the containers and whisper 'precious'.

2 down.

Dave, Henrik, Eric and Rockworm. Give a yell and let us know you haven't fallen in to a sink hole.

Well, Dave has kept up the com, to be fair.

Just as well I pulled my finger out...

I sat down and tied them up this afternoon.... I'm hoping they're fishy enough for everyone...

Now time to get back into flies I can see!

Please, here you go. A yell, not a loud one, but still a yell.

Done with the 3 of the sets, just need to figure out where to get (or more precise what to use instead) bristles of the kind shoe makers used in late 1800.

Henrik

Horseshoes, Just ordered a bunch of wild boar bristles from UK, should be at my house before weekend, meaning that the flies will be on the way sometimes next week, should be in time...

We'll see, else it will be a more "simple" dryfly with starling or duck quill wings and no extended body...

Really looking forward to hear your comments on my flies, think I nailed it pretty good so far.

/Henrik

Rockworm your flies have arrived. I will contact you when I return mail.

Rockworm has not lowered his game and done some quality flies in his usual style. That is I am going to give away on his submission.

Eric has has dropped out due to health, sorry to hear and wish for a speedy recover.

Henrik my good man you are the last to deal with the mail. Here's hoping you are still in.

Our mail is a little slow due to the amount of storms.

Don't worry about it being 1 down I will see what can be done. Swap meister to the rescue. Lol