Fly Tying

Smalliehunter's Smallmouth Fly Swap #2

I thought the smallmouth swap that I did last year turned out awesome so I thought I would try it again before the spring bite turns on. Normal FTF swap rules apply(see pinned topic).

The deadline for flies will be March 15th

First 12 swappers to say "I'm in" gets the honor of participating in the swap of a lifetime wink.gif

Boy I would like to participate in this swap...I've been telling myself, that I'll join one... when the right one comes around....I mean my flies are good enough for me...Just don't know if they are for everyone else. I'm gonna have to think about this one for a bit... I'll let you know...

And spring, summer and fall to fish'em. I still have leftovers from last years swap to tryout. biggrin.gif I'm in.................

So is it customary to send an extra fly for the swapmaster or what? I'm gonna need my hand held through this one.

No need to do that. Just tie 12 flies, toe tag each one with your member name on them. Be sure to include a SASE so that I can mail your flies back to you...piece of cake wink.gif