Fly Tying
DavidHE

Prince Nymph Swap

Bryon Anderson and michaelray, your flies both arrived to day. Thank you.

backyardhunter3006- I can assure you its not the weather here in California that is delaying your flies, unfortunately.

Had them done a month ago.......just sent yesterday....Sorry! Should still be there in time.

Barney the Hot Wire Prince

Tail-fine brown rubber legs

Body- 32g Purple and lavender wire

Thorax-peacock Ice Dub

Wing-med white rubber leg

Head-cinnamon glass bead

Great dropper fly as it rides higher in the water column with the glass bead than brass or tungsten. If want it go deep, go with red tungsten bead..sinks like a rock

David,

We got hit with another winter storm. I'm stuck at the house and cannot get to the Post Office. Sorry for the delay. Hopefully I will get them in the mail tomorrow. Might be late a day or two...

J-Kno- your flies arrived today, thank you for the extras.

add147- I do not know what these "winter storms" are you speak of.

All- the flies that have arrived are all very nice! I think you will pleased when I send them back.

LOL...Well in East Texas we don't fair to well with ice and snow! I do not get out on the roads because most folks can't drive in it worth a darn and I hate dealing with insurance companies and auto body shops. To much hassle for me...LoL

David,

I just left the Post Office sending my stuff Priority Mail Express and will be there Monday I am told. Sorry for cutting it so close. Had issues at work yesterday and could not get free to get to the Post Office. Anyway they ARE on their way. Hope they meet everyone's expectations!

add147- Your flies arrived today. Another nice set. Thank you.

As soon as backyardhunter's flies arrive from Canada, I'll sort and turn them back around.