Fly Tying

I know Piker. I pass on it even I love hairwings and tying them but I'm in the process of finishing out 3 fly rod blanks. 2 bamboo blanks and 1 graphite blank I'm doing for a niece who has an interest in fly fishing and tying. Got 2 of the handles fitted and finished yesterday and have enough guides for 2 rods but will need to order some guides and a couple of other things

ps... If someone is undecided on what to tie and looking, check out the House and Lot Variant, or H&L Variant. Interest and fairly easy tie that is done with one bunch of calf hair, one halfstripped herl, and one brown or similar hackle. Good fast water dry or can be used as an indicator in 2 fly system. This is not a great picture because I didn't have a Macro camera capability at that time...

DSC00804_zps3ba4389a.jpg

I'll be tying a Logan Cain, a wulff style fly that is used in N. Utah to match the lesser green drake.

mcgx2

fishingbobnelson,

If you PM me your address I will get my flies in the mail, they are completed

thanks, mcgx2

Sorry I missed this one Bob. Too busy at the moment. I will look forward to seeing what this swap comes up with.