Fly Tying
bassbuster

Toothy flys

Okay Due date is April 18th guys. We need one more spot filled and we will be filled up. We will have 8 spots total, so tie 8 flys and send them on the way.

Just remember to send a large enough box and package because I will be submitting a rather large fly. Not sure what it will be yet but I have a few ideas and they are all in the 6+ inch range.

Crackleback that's an awesome fly. I think my supplies will be in tomorrow. I can't wait to get started and hopefully I can get a picture up this week.

This is what I put together. Its a bucktail and Icelandic Sheep streamer in red and orange with a 2/0 removeable stinger and 7/0 Octopus main. Its hard to see but there is a UV fiber stripe down the sides. Hope you guys like it.

post-34091-0-74346800-1424878199_thumb.jpg

Here is a complete fly. Double Daiichi 2461 1/0 with intruder wire connecting them. I hope it is big enough.

post-54983-0-02848200-1424907624_thumb.jpg

I had to order more stuff...mine should be done by the end of this week. I am tying a variation of a pattern I found called a Copper Taiil. Can you PM me the address to send the flies when you can?

bassbuster,

PM your mailing address please I got mine finished. I tied some floating minnows which ought to be killer for some big ole bass!!!

Just a FYI...I did not tie a streamer type fly. I tied a floating minnow fly that I hope a big ole bass would to gobble up. I hope that that is not an issue for everyone.