Fly Tying
bassbuster

Toothy flys

Would it be possible to update the first post to show flies you received bassbuster?

I just put mine in the mail this afternoon so they are on their way. I hope everyone likes them. I tied a floating minnow.

Just updated the first message for what came in today. Recieved flys from Raymond21, Jason V, Add147, and Hugo. Two more are in the mail and I havent heard from the other two. I will be messaging them to see what I can find out.

I just tried to message both Gramps50, and Petelangevin about their fly submissions. I cannot send them a message for some reason or another and I have no way to contact them other than this posting. So...

Gramps50, and Petelangevin,

I would like to hear from you two about your flys and itlf they will be getting mailed soon or at all. I will post my address on this post so u can get it easily. I would hope that you two still want to participate but based on the lack of contact dont know if you still do. I would like to hear anything at this point and do not want to exclude you from the swap but I will if there is no further word from you. Sorry if it soumds harsh but I have little options to explore.

Please post or message me for a status update if you are still wanting to be included in the return. Thank you and once again sorry for being so blunt.

Other than the two guys that I have not been able to contact the rest of them are in. I will wait till the due date and if I dont get any word from them we will figure out what we can do from there. Options are random extras or return two of your own unless someone else has an idea.