Fly Tying
bassbuster

Toothy flys

2 weeks since pete logged in, 3 days for gramps. I do not mind you keeping any extra's or splitting is fine. I would not mind some critiquing via pm when everyone get their flies. This was my first big fly and first articulating fly as well.

If there is no word on the other two I do not mind random extras, or you can keep them...it's all good with me. I'm just looking forward to some new flies for the box. Hopefully it will quit raining at some point and the rivers will go down in my area so I can chuck some new flies at the toothy bastards.

I will be gettong your flys in the mail today. I wrote down everyones name and adress because I want to tie up a round or two of a different fly amd I will mail them to you. That way we still get our 8 different flys like we started with. I apoligize for the couple of guys that dropped and would have loved to have them in the pool still but life goes on.

Thank you everyone for the huge assortment of parterns and for your participation.

I would love some feedback from you guys when you get your flies as this was my first swap and I would love to know what I could improve on! It's been fun thank you.

bassbuster,

That was awfully nice of you! Thank you for taking the extra time to tie up a few flies!! Time is a very precious asset!!!!

As much as I would like to say the few Im going to tie are in your boxes I cannot. I can say that I will try to get the extras mailed soon tho. As long as life doesnt get any more hectic that is.

I wont post when I mail them lol. It will be a mailed surprise haha

I just hope you all are good. I didnt know how to divy the extras up fairly because of the size and material difference in the flys. I am working on a few for each of you to replace the extras then everyone wins and has a good assortment.

I got mine today. I LIKE all of them. I hope my little ole floating minnow did not disappoint anyone. Thank you all for a great swap and thank you bassbuster for hosting!