Fly Tying
flytire

Before you die....

Puttludge River, Comox, B.C.

this river is in the town where i was born. it is a RCAF airbase town. cf-101's and 104's used to put me to sleep smile.png Dad would have gotten his first taste for salmon/steelhead fishing here. between the fishing, golfing and weather to do both year round; this is a dream last-posting for those in the military.

i quickly blew through town when i was younger. i didn't get a chance to fish; but i did get the chance to eat one! it was a coho fresh out of the ocean. i bought it off a kid for a toonie (6lbs), lol. i have longed to go back ever since.

post-52814-0-56446500-1424567170_thumb.jpg

Probably wont make it but some where in Montana/Yellowstone. Till then I'll stalk my home salt flats.

Back home to Colorado. Bear Creek.

I hit that in October, gorgeous stream with some gorgeous brownies!

My one would be Kamchatka. The videos online make it seem like Alaska on 'roids and HGH at the same time.

I am also a big bear creek fisher. I fish it 2 to 3 times a week. Always fun all year. My spot would be any were there is Dorado. I really like the videos of guys fishing for them in the smaller fast moving clear rivers.