Fly Tying
troutguy

Classic Dry Fly Trout Swap

OK Jay Wirth messaged me that he was dropping out due to writing his grad school thesis.

Is there anyone who wants to fill Jays's spot and can tie twelve classic flies that really wanted in but missed this swap and importantly, can get the flies in on time?

OK, I shouldn't have a problem with that. I'll be happy to fill that slot for you. I'll update with a pattern in a day or two.

Just a note to everyone. If the envelope is not damaged, I am not opening your flies until after I pick the random prizes. I will get someone to pick a package out of the bag.

I something looks bad, crushed, torn or mutilated as Bob Nelson knows the post offices in South Carolina can do. I will check the contents.

I promise I will give feedback because I know this swap is stretch tie for some.

The duck giveaway makes me not want to know who I am picking.

DCap your flies have arrived. By signing up first and completing your flies, you get the coyote square.

Okay, posted I'd sent the little flies on their way but it was actually the Classics for this swap I sent. Classic hook, Classic fly, and a little Griffith style black gnat with black hackle instead of grizzly. Now I have to tie some of those for the little fly swap and get those sent out. Then I have to get Crabby for Li'l Dave and then get some bass done for the monthly. Vise will be busy for awhile. 'Course it pretty much is these days. Have 5 untested rods in closet that have to get some time on them soon before they dry rot. Wrapped two bamboo blanks this winter, got a two rod bamboo companion set in that I ordered over two years ago, and just got a rod from Steve that I will need to see if it's as good for the crappies as I think it will be.