Fly Tying
J.Z

"It comes in any color, as long as it is chartreuse"

I just realized that there are only three so far. My roommate is supposed to be tying for this swap, I think he has even already finished his flies. I thought he had posted on this thread, but I guess not. I honestly don't even know his username so I cannot mark him down quite yet. If it doesn't fill up all of the way I think we may as well just go with what we have, and let Portlyjoe. It would be nice to get a couple more on board however.

I sort of lost track of this swap for a while. I'm tying for a swap on another forum now, but I'll try to finish mine by next Monday or Tuesday.

With so few people tying, I guess we'll each end up with quite a few flies! So right now how many of each type should I tie? Still a half dozen of each? Or more?

Sorry about this, tomorrow is my last day of finals so I will be more on top of things. So, it looks like it is just the three of this (my roommate seems to be unable to make a post on the forum). Do you want to tie the same amount and each tier gets 3 of each, or do you want to just scrap the swap if we do not get another tier by monday? If you want to scrap it just send me a message.

Lucas.

I'm in if this is still going. Sorry it took me so long to figure this out, thanks for the help JZ. Was thinking I'd do a deer hair frog popper, and a streamer I call the Baluga Gibson

Mine are already tied and ready to ship. I have ten flies total .five streamers and five dragonflies. i can add as many as needed so I'm still in.

Yeah, I'm still in too. Still need to tie though, but I'll get 'em in before the 25th. So if there are four of us, we could do 6 of each (so 12 total per person) and get 12 back (6 different patterns; 2 of each). How does that sound? Shouldn't be too much tying, and we'd get a good amount back with a duplicates, which is always nice.

That sounds good to me Carp! These are the flies I'll be doing except the baluga gibson will be chartreuse and white of course.

post-54210-0-25387600-1427588949_thumb.jpg

post-54210-0-02916400-1427588965_thumb.jpg

That sounds good to me Carp! These are the flies I'll be doing except the baluga gibson will be chartreuse and white of course.

Great! If the other two are good with it, lets so it! Those are really nice flies by the way!

Im good, I look forward to seeing everyones stuff. I just have to tie one more of each.

No worries, I am definitly looking forward to seeing what everyone sends in. Ill be doing some "testing" of my flies this weekend for carp and pike, ill be sure to let you know how it goes!