Fly Tying

Yes and it is awesome. I am using the 3.5 on my vapen black 7wt and my cabelas tlr salt 11wt. The backing capacity is pretty great for the lines I am using. The drag is phenominal and they are tough. I dropped mine on accident from 5' onto concrete and it had a tiny scuff on it. Did that with another reel of a different brand and it cracked the entire body of the reel

I'm looking to get one. For the money its hard to beat. I might go with the 3 pack just to have an extra spool. Want it for my older Orvis 7wt to throw Rio Outbound Short and some streamers.

I just picked up a Liquid 3-pack in the 3.5 for my #9 weight. I haven't been able to fish it yet, season is closed but I have caught a few lawn bass with it and I like the way it feels. The drag is awesome.

I'm interested myself about buying one, looks excellent value for the money . I have 2 Lamson reels and if the remix has the same drag then I do not think they will be any better reels out there for the price. In my opinion Lamson make the best.

I did the same thing jfinn but for a sinking line for my 7wt and a floating and sinking line for my 11wt. Hard to beat having three rod setups ready to roll with just one reel and an easy way to switch between them