Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

Soon they will be back.......

Terje, I sure hope so. But in the meantime you could use nymphs and streamers. HA HA, I just couldn't resist typing that.

Take Care Terje,

Tony

Terje, I sure hope so. But in the meantime you could use nymphs and streamers. HA HA, I just couldn't resist typing that.

Take Care Terje,

Tony

ha ha ha ha ha..........what´s the phrase again............"when hell freezes over" :-) :-) :-)

Thanks Tony, take care my friend :-)

Terje

Terje-

But isn't it still frozen in Norway?????? Hahahaha.

Bill

he he he......it´s actually quite warm for the season so the winter is about to disapear :-) :-) :-)

Terje

Adam-

This may be totally off-topic but.............any relationship to the two architects named Saarinen? Eero Saarinen designed the St. Louis Gateway Arch

which I've been through several times.

Bill

Bill! No relation, Saarinen is a very popular lastname in Finland! I believe at one time it was the equal 2nd most popular lastname? But i know of the architects & Arch, also a famous airport in the States, JFK? Corect me if i'm wrong? Also from the city i live in came Jarno Saarinen 70's moto GP world champion, died racing in Italy, sad but true story! Huge fan base in Turku!

Mine are thawing though :) - Sure sign that things are changing!

Kentucky - are you then equating 'Hell' to Norway (since it's still frozen over that is).... shame, shame... lol I would NOT ! Ah, I know you meant it light-heartedly though!

BCT

Sighs... you .. YOU would do THAT to a 'dry fly purist'? lol.. shame shame.. hehee

BCT

p.s. Terje.... I respect your preference to fishing a dry fly... your tying and photography is second to none!

BCT (again)

BCT-

We are challenging Terje to tie on a nymph and then fish with it. That would be going to the "dark side" Haha!

Bill

Once a dry fly purist, always a dry fly purist :-) :-) :-)

Terje

Sighs... you .. YOU would do THAT to a 'dry fly purist'? lol.. shame shame.. hehee

BCT

p.s. Terje.... I respect your preference to fishing a dry fly... your tying and photography is second to none!

BCT (again)

Thanks a lot for your kind comment :-) :-)

Terje