Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Li'lDave

Lets get Crabby

Agn54. Your critters scurried their way into my mailbox today.

Okay Dave, mine hit the mail today. I am also in the stacked hair swap and haven't even touched them yet. What I want you to do is set my return package aside until stacked flies are in and send them all at once. The cost of postage is kind of ridiculous compared to cost of flies. I also included some of the parts and pieces that I used for the crabs to give you an idea of how they work. Then if you like them you can do some good ones for yourself. I did two different versions of the crabs, both with Velcro though.

Any news from Portlyjoe?

Have sent him a couple of messages but haven't heard back from him.

all other flies are on their way or here.

Vicrider and add147. Your ties arrived today...

that's everyone's except for Portlyjoe. I've messaged him a number of times without any response.

Therefore I am ready to divvie these up and send them out.... I will wait until 31st though as that is still the deadline, and pray I hearsomething from him.

regardless. Great set, I think everyone will be happy with these ties :)

Hey guys, Its me Portlyjoe. Please read the post I have on the board. it explains everything. My new name on the site is PJ2. I have everyones flys tied and please send me you addresses as a pm to PJ2. I do want to send these to each of you. Dave, My laptop was stolen and all accounts hacked. it's quite the mess. Again,please read the apology on this forum site.

PJ2- sorry to hear about what happened to you- sounds like you had a rough month. As far as sending mine don't worry about sending now; I will let you know next time I host a swap and we can switch out then.

All good mate. Saw the apology before I saw your post here.

We'll sort it.

If Dave hasn't sent the flies out yet and yours are tied, I would be willing to wait until you sent them in and have Dave then send out the whole set. That way PJ2 could get his flies as well.

My flies are done guys. if your willing to wait, i'll send them out to Dave.

Sounds like its a plan. As long as everyone is happy to wait, PJ... Send me your ties and we'll get them out together ok.

sometimes extenuating circumstances call for a little laxing of the rules :)

Just to confirm with everyone. And I hope it's ok... PJ2.. Send your ties to me, and I will distribute to everyone. It means we have to wait a little longer to see the ties, but you scraped in with making contact and that's all that matters. :)

Thanks for your patience every one :)