Fly Tying
tyler94

Hopper/Terrestrial Swap

Tyler94, don't be on the lookout for mine yet. I have tried to tie a few things in the last couple of evenings but I am not doing a very good job at all. The swelling has went down in my finger some so hopefully I can get all of my crickets chirping this weekend.

Tyler94, don't be on the lookout for mine yet. I have tried to tie a few things in the last couple of evenings but I am not doing a very good job at all. The swelling has went down in my finger some so hopefully I can get all of my crickets chirping this weekend.

Not a problem, take all the time you need.

tyler94, I finally got the crickets done yesterday. It's really hard to try and tie in biots for tails with a screwed up finger. I will get them in the mail either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning when I am off work again.

tyler94.,

Dropped mine in the mail box this afternoon. Should get there in plenty of time I would think. Thanks for hosting the swap! Can't wait to see everyone's flies!!!

Tyler94, I should be finishing up the hoppers this weekend. I hope to get them in the mail on Mon. I was under the weather for a about a week that set me behind on everything.

Steve